Our Website Design Process
You’re Only a Short Seven Steps Away From a Brilliant Website
When you’re really too busy to deal with managing a Website, just the thought can be overwhelming. We’ve created a seven-step approach to Website development and design that will relieve your worries, will be easy to get started on and you’ll find will be more affordable than you thought possible. Sit back and behold the ease of Website development.
The presence we will create for you will not only be compelling but easy to navigate, intuitive, responsive, and will have the ability to boost not only your ranking on the search engines, but your bottom line to boot.
Our initial meeting will be short and sweet. We’ll get to know each other and PDX Website Design will learn your business philosophy, needs and what you’d like to see happen for your business in the future.
Client Needs Analysis
We’ve met and discussed your business and website goals. You’ve decided to move forward with your website project. The questions we ask during our needs analysis are designed to extract as much relevant information from you, the Client, as possible, so that we can better establish a solution that will meet your requirements. We listen and take notes. We’ve spent years refining a list of questions that cover all the information we believe we need to know in order to put together an educated proposal.
Once we’ve walked through the needs analysis, we’ll go back and make sure we’ve covered everything. We’re not shy about asking for clarification if we need to solidify any particular points.
Web Site Proposal
At this point we will share our proposal with you and make sure to outline the following things that will make your website stand out above the others:
- Resources, availability and our team – all of which will ensure great service
- Time-tested methodologies to ensure everything from web accessibility to browser compatibility to interactivity
- Website design which will stop them in their tracks and make them want more!
- Content management systems that will allow your staff to maintain your site easily
- Explanation of all costs
- Set up a system that caters for expansion and flexibility in allowing the content of the site to grow. Many people use a blog feed for this. It’s easier and less time consuming than you think!
- Answers to many Frequently Asked Questions
PDX Website Design draws from our exceptionally talented and experienced team. The ultimate in consultation, skills diversity and adaptability to meet Client expectations are the very strengths of PDX Website Design Web Works.
Although the following is an example, these points would be part of our overall plan for your web site as objectives that would likely need to be addressed.
- Establish or Re-Establish a positive web presence
- Develop and/or increase marketing and product branding
- Generate leads and sales
- Aid marketing to a local, nationwide or worldwide audience
- Aid positioning of your company as a quality business
- Demonstrate the expertise of your team
- Increase ease of contact for your prospects and Clients
- Provide your Clients and prospects with easily accessible, and useful, information and tools
- Offer customer service
- Position your company as technologically advanced
- Aid image development of your company via online reputation management and more
PDX Website Design also includes you as an integral member of our team. We consult with you every step of the way.
We use web-based project management software that allows you to be in constant contact with us regarding our project. It lets us easily track and organize all aspects of your project in one place.
We keep the nine steps through development simple, fast, entertaining and informative:
- Define the scope of the project
- Plan the project
- Identify and develop the design and content
- Merge content with design
- Production and implementation
- Launch to the world wide web!!!
- Evolve (continue growing your website with new content)
- Website maintenance and updates
- Ongoing support for Search Engine Optimization
We’ve finally come to the Training.
We give you 2 hours Free Training so you’re comfortable with your new website. PDX Website Design encourages you to take control by educating and training you on the technology so you have a clear understanding of all processes. It doesn’t matter whether it is training on-site, web-based training, train-the-trainer or end-user training. We will be there to supply the right training for your organization. We believe this will not only meet, but exceed your expectations. Our goal is to do all we can to help you grow your business and get the respect your business deserves.
Web Project Launch
Now all the hard work is over. It’s time to implement your Blog, Search Engine Optimization program, Social Media, Email and Marketing Campaigns and let everyone know your new web site has been launched and is available for viewing.
It’s a beautiful thing.
Contact us for a free estimate. We look forward to talking with you about how we can bring value to your business.