Do you want to get the highest Return on Investment for your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing budget?
Want to avoid wasting time and money optimizing for keywords that may have either too much competition, too few searches or not attracting the right kind of visitors to your website?
The questionnaire below will help you start thinking about your goals, budget and expectations with regard to Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for your website.
- Please review the list of marketing goals below and select up to two that best describe the primary goal(s) you have for your website. Enter a ‘1’ for the goal that is most important, and ‘2’ for your second most important goal.
- Generating online sales
- Generating foot traffic or sales to my store/location
- Generating leads or online form submissions
- Launching a product
- Generating phone calls
- Reaching the right audience
- Generating visits to my website
- Increasing business awareness/branding
- Does your website have analytics installed such as Google Analytics?
- How soon do you want/expect results from the SEO efforts?
- What are the relevant demographics of the people you want to attract to your website? Gender, age range, geographic locations, income level, education level, etc.
- Do you only want to focus on organic SEO (not paid ads) or are you including Google and/or Bing ads in your marketing budget also?
- What is your marketing budget for SEO? This is important because:
- Different budgets require different approaches;
- Development of a new website should, ideally, include a one-time SEO budget to incorporate best SEO practices into the design of the site;
- Once a website is established a monthly SEO budget is essential in this day and age.
- The difference between a small vs. larger monthly budget is primarily how long it will take to get the desired results.
- Note: For best R.O.I. keep keyword rich content (text, images, video, etc.) on your website fresh, compelling, relevant and link to, and from, your social media(s). Once the rest of the site has been optimized the easiest way to do this is by blogging regularly using the guidelines just mentioned.
- What are you currently doing, and planning on doing, to advertise your website?
Your answers will help you get the most out of your SEO expert. Need more information? Call PDX Website Design and Search Engine Marketing Experts at 503-753-4520, 8-5 M-F, Pacific Time.
1. We will send you a quick estimate based on the information you provided on the Quick Estimate Form at no obligation.
2. If you want to move forward we will gather more information from you and prepare a detailed agreement and estimate, again at no obligation.
3. We will ask for a deposit and begin project planning.
4. A mock-up of the design of the website will be created for your review and approval.
5. After your approval of the design we will develop the website.
6. If our agreement includes SEO (Search Engine Optimization) we will incorporate it as we develop the website.
7. We will test the website as needed and launch (aka publish) it to the world wide web.
8. We will submit your website to the major search engines for early ‘crawling’ and indexing.
9. If part of the agreement, on-going SEO and/or PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns will begin to help your website rank higher on organic and/or paid search results for keywords phrases related to your product and/or service.